Polished Play it Forward Video

A place to share sample video projects
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Polished Play it Forward Video

Post by Bobbie »

By typing in the password: macrosystem, you can watch a private version, a slightly polished version of the music video Play it Forward that was made in Davenport this past March from the work of two separate video companies in two separate states, working together for the first time EVER in the same room!!! Don Simmons of Travel Jet in Georgia and me, Bobbie Evoy in Michigan, Enjoy! And dozens of professional videographers participating with the top CEOs, what fun!

http://www.vimeo.com/869173

Enjoy,
Bobbie :)
A Memories On Tape Video
Davison, Mi
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Polished Play it Forward Video

Post by LouBruno »

I am very impressed with the excellent and professional editing. Some of the members of my local association should see this work which can be done on our editing systems. I have observed work on sophisticated operating systems that don't even come close to what you produced. ALSO....I like the way you made my friend Jim "THE DUKE" Doukas appear 6' tall in the video.
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Post by IanPearson »

Bobbie
Thank you for the Davenport extravaganza, I have to fully agree with Lou, it’s a master piece of filming and editing, well done. I just wish I had been there.

That cannot be Chet’s real hair, it’s got to be a wig. Only kidding Chet and of course very jealous. :(

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England
TomHajewski
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with most of the software. SE 7.

Post by TomHajewski »

Excellent job, Bobbie! This is a great sales tool to show how much fun we had at this year's MGT! It's also a real credit to you and Don for the effort and time you spent on doing this for all of us.

Thank you again!
Tom Hajewski
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

I can't get it to work for me :cry:
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Oh my gosh, thank you for all the nice remarks! It really means alot! All videographers know that when you work on something, you would like feedback............so thanks again! I hope Don is reading all of this also, he got some great shots and almost everything I asked for on the shotlist, THAT REALLY HELPS to have your shots! Thanks again Don!

Hey Paul, what can't work for you? Watching the video or opening the attachments? If you are clicking on the website in the first post above, then enter the PASSWORD: macrosystem

Bobbie "-)
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Also paul ;) the password is case sensitive so it is macrosystem, not Macrosystem.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

I can get onto the site but no box comes up for me to type the password into just a big white area under the smiley face. The only box is in the upper right corner to search for something. I have dial up service, does that matter? Do I have to join VIMEO? Thanks
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

Hi Paul, no you do not have to 'join' Vimeo to watch any video :shock: ......when you click on http://www.vimeo.com/869173 it should immediately go to the sight and open with the name of the video should appear as 'Polished Play it Forward' under that will be this statement: 'This video is password protected' and an empty box with the word 'password' next to it, if you type in macrosystem all lower case, thanks Tim :oops: it should start playing. These are the steps for High Speed Internet, with dial up service, you will have to wait awhile. Good Luck, Bobbie :)
ChrisStone
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus w/SE8 and all software

Post by ChrisStone »

I've watched the video on you tube no problem, but its plagued with buffering stops on the vimeo site. But all the videos on vimeo are like that, not just yours Bobbie (at least on my home and work computers) :cry:
Chris Stone
Etched In Stone Video Productions
Renommee + SE9, All software, Panasonic AF100 Panasonic AG-160,
Adobe Production Suite CS6
Member # 5