Bogart 8 Gold for Windows w/Arabesk 6 (free trial)

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
garymcnally
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro, Studio, Touch, Travel 2, Sapphire, Ultra, TV Studio 2, Portable TV Studio, and Titanium TV Studio. Bogart 10 Windows Desktops - Laptop -Tablet - Karat - S-6000 - S4100- Dell XPS 8930 with Intel i7-9700 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, and 16Mb RAM. JVC GY-HD100U - JVC BR-HD50U - CANON HV20 - SONY AX33 4K

Re: Bogart 8 Gold for Windows w/Arabesk 6 (free trial)

Post by garymcnally »

He presented Bogart for Windows 2 years ago at the MGT at my request. I think he will present again during our Casablanca Virtual online gathering November 5th.
THANKS!
Gary McNally
gary@macrosystem.us
garymcnally
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro, Studio, Touch, Travel 2, Sapphire, Ultra, TV Studio 2, Portable TV Studio, and Titanium TV Studio. Bogart 10 Windows Desktops - Laptop -Tablet - Karat - S-6000 - S4100- Dell XPS 8930 with Intel i7-9700 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, and 16Mb RAM. JVC GY-HD100U - JVC BR-HD50U - CANON HV20 - SONY AX33 4K

Post by garymcnally »

Chet Davis, the Casablanca Expert has been working with the Bogart Windows 8.1 free trial demo program for a couple of months. Today he gave a member webinar. I was blown away with all the new features, advantages, and benefits of the new program. The German list was extensive, but he found a bunch more. Here is his excellent resource:
http://www.casablancaexpert.com/?

It is only pennies a day for 24x7x365 access to his key word searchable database of answers to all the questions. If you can't find the answer to your question, email him, and he will answer you, and put that answer into the database. If you still aren't happy, you can cancel for a refund.

It will be the best pennies a day you ever spent, because the tips, answers, and ideas will return you thousands of dollars over the years.

Chet has been building these assets in earnest for 7 years since he left Marcrosystem US in 2009. We were sorry to see him go at the time, but now that we have this vault of all things Casablanca, we are glad that he did. We had him working so hard traveling around the country and spreading the good word about Casablanca, that he would have never had time to do all this. His knowledge of our software is surpassed by only a few developers in Germany.

Chet taught video productions at Santa Rosa High School for nearly 2 decades, and that is how he found us, and we found him.

Before that he was a DJ and before that received his Radio and Television degree from San Jose State.

When I was a dealer for MacroSystem and Chet was their Marketing VP, we worked multi-day training sessions up and down the west coast, and I got to see his knowledge first hand. I say training sessions, but really they were stump Chet sessions. He could do everything anybody ever asked him to show them on the spot. Just amazing knowledge of our software, and hours of his training videos, lessons, notes, and searchable database are included with your pennies per day membership.
http://www.casablancaexpert.com/?
THANKS!
Gary McNally
gary@macrosystem.us
chetdavis
Site Admin
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 PRO, Renommee Plus, Liberty Plus

Post by chetdavis »

Thanks Gary - I do love exploring our new software titles to see what I can find and then am excited to be able to share that out to my website members (and other Casablanca colleagues through my DVDs and online classes). There are a number of very practical UI (User Interface) enhancements in the new Bogart v8 that I really like (as you could tell in yesterday's webinar).
garymcnally

Post by garymcnally »

We just got an email from Germany. The reason we didn't hear about the Storyboard long clip limitation, is because they didn't intentionally limit it. It is instead a bug that David Holt discovered May 10th. Thanks David! Germany was able to reproduce and verify it, and is now working on a fix. This bug is not in the paid version, and short clips can still be used for evaluation before buying the paid version. You can also start out with the Bronze version for $129 to verify 90 minutes clips stay in sync, but they will.
THANKS!
Gary McNally
gary@macrosystem.us
RobertCarpentier
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus with SE 8.1 and Arabesk 4.1e. Much software but not all.
Sony NX 3/1, Canon XH A-1, Canon HV-20, Audio-Technica 897 shotgun, Sennheiser G3 100 Series Wireless Combo w/ SKM100-835 Mic, Sony TRV-900.

Post by RobertCarpentier »

I've had "partial great success" in the Bogart 8 Gold Demo - smooth importing of video from AVCHD (mts filenames) and HDV (m2t filenames). However, the EXPORT to file is where I've had problems. The project is glitch-free ONLY if I export to MP4. If I choose M2TS there are audio and video glitches - even when I use AVCHD footage only, which I believe is not supposed to need a transcoding process. What's the deal? I have an Intel 4720HQ Quad core i-7 with 16 Gb of Ram, an NVIDIA GTX 960M with 4 Gb Video Ram - so it shouldn't be a processor problem. Anybody? Is this just a Demo problem?
Carpentier Pro Videography - Wedding/Event/Travel Videography, now serving Central Florida. Have Camera Will Travel. CarpentierProVideo@yahoo.com and CarpentierProVideo on YouTube.